Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Val Bassett (Character)
from "Will & Grace" (1998)
- "Will & Grace"
- One Gay at a Time (2004) TV episode, Played by Molly Shannon
- Fagel Attraction (2002) TV episode, Played by Molly Shannon
- Last of the Really Odd Lovers (2001) TV episode, Played by Molly Shannon
- Girls, Interrupted (2000) TV episode, Played by Molly Shannon
- Grace, Replaced (1999) TV episode, Played by Molly Shannon
Will Truman: [Grace and Val are rolling on the floor, fighting] Once again, girl-on-girl action, and it's totally lost on me. Hey. Hey! Gabrielle, Xena, break it up!
[Will pulls the two girls apart]
Will Truman: What is going on?
Grace Adler: She started it.
Val Bassett: You did.
Grace Adler: Nuh-uh!
Will Truman: Ok, ok! "Nuh-uh" was just uttered by an adult. You're both taking a time-out. Go to your corners. Go on.
Val Bassett: [to Grace] Bitch.
Grace Adler: [to Val] Psycho!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.