Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Grace Adler (Character)
from "Will & Grace" (1998)
- Will & Grace: Say Goodnight Gracie (2006) (TV) Played by Debra Messing
- "Will & Grace"
- The Finale (2006) TV episode, Played by Debra Messing
- Whatever Happened to Baby Gin? (2006) TV episode, Played by Debra Messing
- Partners 'n' Crime (2006) TV episode, Played by Debra Messing
- The Mourning Son (2006) TV episode, Played by Debra Messing
- Blanket Apology (2006) TV episode, Played by Debra Messing
- Will & Grace: Backstage Pass (2005) (TV) Played by Debra Messing
Grace Adler: You're trying to bulk up?
Will Truman: No, it's a... dietary supplement.
Grace Adler: No it's not...
Grace Adler: You want zah big arms so you can get zah big mens and lure zem into your den of zum-zum.
Will Truman: Ok. Thank you very much. That'll be enough, Grace.
Grace Adler: Oh, my god, what's happening?
Will Truman: What?
Grace Adler: Your buttons are popping. Your shirt is ripping. You're hulking up, You're turning green.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.