Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Alec Harvey (Character)
from Brief Encounter (1945)
- "Tonight at 8.30"
- Still Life (1991) TV episode, Played by John Alderton (as Dr Alec Harvey)
- Brief Encounter (1974) (TV) Played by Richard Burton (as Alec Harvey)
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Brief Encounter (#24.1)" - USA (anthology series)
- Zwischen den Zügen (1961) (TV) Played by Peter Pasetti (as Alec Harvey)
- "The Dinah Shore Chevy Show"
... aka "The Dinah Shore Show" - USA (sixth season title)
- Brief Encounter (1961) TV episode, Played by Ralph Bellamy
- Zwischen den Zügen (1955) (TV) Played by Volker von Collande (as Alec Harvey)
- Brief Encounter (1945) Played by Trevor Howard
... aka "A Brief Encounter" - International (English title) (reissue title), UK (reissue title), USA (reissue title)
Dr. Alec Harvey: I love you. I love your wide eyes, the way you smile, your shyness, and the way you laugh at my jokes.
Laura Jesson: [whimpers] Please don't.
Dr. Alec Harvey: I love you. I love you. You love me too. It's no use pretending it hasn't happened cause it has.
Laura Jesson: Yes it has. I don't want to pretend anything either to you or to anyone else. But from now on, I shall have to. That's what's wrong. Don't you see? That's what spoils everything. That's why we must stop, here and now, talking like this. We're neither of us free to love each other. There's too much in the way. There's still time, if we control ourselves and behave like sensible human beings. There's still time.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.