Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Osmosis Jones (2001)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Ozzy & Drix"
- Cavities (2004) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Nature Calls (2004) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- A Cold Day in Hector (2004) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- A Growing Cell (2003) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Aunti Histamine (2003) TV episode, Played by Jeff Bennett
- Osmosis Jones (2001) Played by David Hyde Pierce
[Drix is at the bladder, about to board the next barge out]
Osmosis: Drix! Yo, Drix! Get your time-released butt off this boat. Thrax is alive! Let's go!
Drix: I'm sorry, Osmosis, I can't help you.
Osmosis: Excuse me?
Drix: I wasn't designed to combat a virus. Read my label.
Osmosis: You gotta learn to think outside the pill box, man. I've known sugar pills who cured cancer, just because they believed they could.
Drix: Oh, I don't know, Ozzy. Look at me. I'm cherry flavored.
Conductor: Hey, pal. You on or off?
Osmosis: Fine. Flush your life down the toilet.
Conductor: The zipper's down. All ashore who's going ashore.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.