Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Brit. Ambassador Lord John Marbury (Character)
from "The West Wing" (1999)
- "The West Wing"
... aka "The White House" - Israel (English title), Japan (English title)
- The Wake Up Call (2005) TV episode, Played by Roger Rees
- Dead Irish Writers (2002) TV episode, Played by Roger Rees
- The Drop In (2001) TV episode, Played by Roger Rees
- He Shall, from Time to Time... (2000) TV episode, Played by Roger Rees (as Lord John Marbury)
- Lord John Marbury (2000) TV episode, Played by Roger Rees (as Lord John Marbury)
Lord John Marbury: You're all frightened... as well you should be. Not since the Protestant-Catholic wars in the 16th Century has Western society known anything remotely comparable to the subcontinent's religious malevolence. Uh, to a lesser observer, the intensity of the emotional frenzy is so illogical as to border on mass psychosis. but, as has been said by kings and queens, I am not a lesser observer.
President Josiah "Jed" Bartlet: John, there's a quote from Revelations I...
Lord John Marbury: [Cutting Bartlet off mid-sentence] "And I looked and I beheld a pale horse, and the name that sat on him was Death and, Hell followed with him."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.