Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Danny Concannon (Character)
from "The West Wing" (1999)
- "The West Wing"
... aka "The White House" - Israel (English title), Japan (English title)
- Institutional Memory (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- Requiem (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- Internal Displacement (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- The Ticket (2005) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- 7A WF 83429 (2003) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
Claudia Jean 'C.J.' Cregg: I don't have time for this right now.
Danny Concannon: Yes you do. I called Margaret before I came by, I'm not a moron. I called and you have twenty minutes. Hell you have an hour. You're not the busiest girl in America. That's not your life anymore... Look, I'm not trying to turn you into Doris Day. I know if we have a future together, I'd be Mr. C.J. Cregg, that's fine. But you don't even see me in the picture do you?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.