Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Danny Concannon (Character)
from "The West Wing" (1999)
- "The West Wing"
... aka "The White House" - Israel (English title), Japan (English title)
- Institutional Memory (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- Requiem (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- Internal Displacement (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- The Ticket (2005) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- 7A WF 83429 (2003) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
Danny Concannon: CJ, I'm not staying in the penalty box forever. I have covered the White House for eight years and I've done it with the New York Times, the Washington Post, Time Magazine, and the Dallas Morning News! And I'm telling you you can't mess me around like this!
Claudia Jean 'C.J.' Cregg: Danny, I gotta tell you, that was - seriously - that was a turn-on when you said that, though I don't know why you decided to be your most haughty on the Dallas Morning News in that sentence.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.