Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Danny Concannon (Character)
from "The West Wing" (1999)
- "The West Wing"
... aka "The White House" - Israel (English title), Japan (English title)
- Institutional Memory (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- Requiem (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- Internal Displacement (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- The Ticket (2005) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- 7A WF 83429 (2003) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
Claudia Jean 'C.J.' Cregg: What made you think you should be making decisions about my career?
Danny Concannon: One, I'm not trying to make them, I'm trying to be part of a conversation about them and two, if we don't have that kind of relationship, what kind do we have?
Claudia Jean 'C.J.' Cregg: I don't... I don't want to answer that question right now. We agreed to discuss this after the inauguration.
Danny Concannon: Not if you're working for Matt Santos we're not.
Claudia Jean 'C.J.' Cregg: You know what...
Danny Concannon: First hundred days, agenda settings, first State of the Union, "talk to me after we release the budget," summit at Tashkent. What else?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.