Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Danny Concannon (Character)
from "The West Wing" (1999)
- "The West Wing"
... aka "The White House" - Israel (English title), Japan (English title)
- Institutional Memory (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- Requiem (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- Internal Displacement (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- The Ticket (2005) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- 7A WF 83429 (2003) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
Danny Concannon: [Josh is about to do a press briefing when Danny approaches him] You're not gonna do this.
Josh Lyman: Do the briefing?
Danny Concannon: You're not gonna do this.
Josh Lyman: I talk to reporters all the time.
Danny Concannon: You really don't want to do this.
Josh Lyman: Let me tell you something, mi compadre. You guys have been coddled. I'm not your girlfriend, I'm not your camp counselor, and I'm not your sixth-grade teacher you had a crush on. I'm a graduate of Harvard and Yale and I believe that my powers of debate can rise to meet the Socratic wonder that is the White House press corps.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.