Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Danny Concannon (Character)
from "The West Wing" (1999)
- "The West Wing"
... aka "The White House" - Israel (English title), Japan (English title)
- Institutional Memory (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- Requiem (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- Internal Displacement (2006) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- The Ticket (2005) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
- 7A WF 83429 (2003) TV episode, Played by Timothy Busfield
Danny Concannon: Is it gonna be Harrison?
C.J. Cregg: Why, why, oh why do you ask me questions that you absolutely positively know I'm not going to answer?
Danny Concannon: It's a good conversation starter.
C.J. Cregg: I can't go out on a date with you, Danny.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.