Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Abbey Bartlet (Character)
from "The West Wing" (1999)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 155)|
- "The West Wing"
... aka "The White House" - Israel (English title), Japan (English title)
- Tomorrow (2006) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
- Requiem (2006) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
- The Wedding (2005) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
- Here Today (2005) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
- 2162 Votes (2005) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
Abbey Bartlet: [the President has decided to change the Use of Force Doctrine after watching a Laurel & Hardy movie] Because of Laurel and Hardy?
President Josiah "Jed" Bartlet: Not because, no. Not *because* of Laurel and Hardy. That was simply the confluence of the final... you know, and also, by the way, from the mouths of babes... like yourself... Seriously, from the mouths of babes and clowns comes... Listen, there's no reason why anyone needs to know about Laurel and Hardy.
Abbey Bartlet: Sounds like that's going to depend a lot on my general mood.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.