Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Abbey Bartlet (Character)
from "The West Wing" (1999)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 155)|
- "The West Wing"
... aka "The White House" - Israel (English title), Japan (English title)
- Tomorrow (2006) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
- Requiem (2006) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
- The Wedding (2005) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
- Here Today (2005) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
- 2162 Votes (2005) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
Abbey Bartlet: What was the problem with the interview?
Sam Seaborn: There was no problem with the interview. Except it looked like you discovered there was a child labor problem because a fourteen-year-old boy named Jeffrey just told you about it this morning.
Abbey Bartlet: I do not believe that is true.
Sam Seaborn: And I do not believe exercise is going to make me any healthier, but I didn't go to medical school. You did. You say so and I go to the gym.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.