Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Abbey Bartlet (Character)
from "The West Wing" (1999)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)|
- "The West Wing"
... aka "The White House" - Israel (English title), Japan (English title)
- Tomorrow (2006) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
- Requiem (2006) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
- The Wedding (2005) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
- Here Today (2005) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
- 2162 Votes (2005) TV episode, Played by Stockard Channing
- The West Wing Documentary Special (2002) (TV) Played by Stockard Channing
President Josiah "Jed" Bartlet: Did you know that hardly any of the guys who landed on the moon are married to the same people they were married to before they went there?
Abbey Bartlet: What?
President Josiah "Jed" Bartlet: I'm just saying that it could be worse. I could have been an astronaut.
Abbey Bartlet: You could not have been an astronaut.
President Josiah "Jed" Bartlet: I'd have been a great astronaut!
Abbey Bartlet: You're afraid of heights, speed, fire and small places!
President Josiah "Jed" Bartlet: I'd have overcome it to go to the moon.
Abbey Bartlet: I know you would have.
Abbey Bartlet: There's something important I have to say.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.