Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
President Josiah 'Jed' Bartlet (Character)
from "The West Wing" (1999)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)|
- Walk and Talk the Vote: West Wing Reunion - Bridget Mary McCormack (2012) (V) Played by Martin Sheen (as President Josiah Bartlett)
- "The West Wing"
... aka "The White House" - Israel (English title), Japan (English title)
- Tomorrow (2006) TV episode, Played by Martin Sheen
- Institutional Memory (2006) TV episode, Played by Martin Sheen (as President Jed Bartlet)
- The Last Hurrah (2006) TV episode, Played by Martin Sheen (as President Jed Bartlet)
- Transition (2006) TV episode, Played by Martin Sheen
- Requiem (2006) TV episode, Played by Martin Sheen
- The West Wing Documentary Special (2002) (TV) Played by Martin Sheen
- President Hollywood (2008) (TV) Played by Martin Sheen
- "Kenny & vänner"
- Kenny & Mark Knopfler (2008) TV episode, Played by Martin Sheen
- For the Bible Tells Me So (2007) Played by Martin Sheen (as President Jed Bartlet)
President Josiah Bartlet: You know what I did, just then, that was stupid? I minimized the importance of the statue that was dedicated to Nellie Bly, an extraordinary woman to whom we all owe a great deal.
Abbey Bartlet: You don't know who she is, do you?
President Josiah Bartlet: [to himself] This isn't happening to me.
Abbey Bartlet: She pioneered investigative journalism.
President Josiah Bartlet: Then she's the one I want to beat the crap out of.
Abbey Bartlet: She risked her life by having herself committed to a mental institution for ten days so she could write about it. She changed entirely the way we treat the mentally ill in this country.
President Josiah Bartlet: Yes. Abigail...
Abbey Bartlet: In 1890, she traveled around the world in 72 days, 6 hours, 11 minutes and 14 seconds, besting by more than one week, Jules Verne's 80 days.
President Josiah Bartlet: She sounds like an incredible woman, Abbey. I'm particularly impressed that she beat a fictional record. If she goes down 21,000 leagues under the sea, I'll name a damn school after her! Let's have sex.
Abbey Bartlet: When it comes to historical figures being memorialized in this country, women have been largely overlooked. Nellie Bly is just the tip of the iceberg.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.