Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Sean McNamara (Character)
from "Nip/Tuck" (2003)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 163)|
- Hiro Yoshimura (2010) TV episode, Played by Dylan Walsh
- Walter and Edith Krieger (2010) TV episode, Played by Dylan Walsh
- Christian Troy II (2010) TV episode, Played by Dylan Walsh
- Dr. Griffin (2010) TV episode, Played by Dylan Walsh
- Virginia Hayes (2010) TV episode, Played by Dylan Walsh
- Giving Drama a Facelift (2004) (V) Played by Dylan Walsh
Dr. Sean McNamara: Sit down. Did you urinate in the soap dispenser, Matt?
[the boys laugh]
Dr. Sean McNamara: This act of aggression isn't funny. What's funny about it?
Matt McNamara: This whole thing is funny, dad. It's idiotic.
Dr. Sean McNamara: I asked you a question, Matt. Did you do this?
Matt McNamara: No.
Dr. Sean McNamara: Adrian, was it you?
Adrian Moore: Uhhh. He's scary, your other dad.
Dr. Sean McNamara: You're not leaving here until I get an answer.
Ava Moore: Don't you dare threaten my son.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.