Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Sean McNamara (Character)
from "Nip/Tuck" (2003)
|Photos (See all 41 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- Hiro Yoshimura (2010) TV episode, Played by Dylan Walsh
- Walter and Edith Krieger (2010) TV episode, Played by Dylan Walsh
- Christian Troy II (2010) TV episode, Played by Dylan Walsh
- Dr. Griffin (2010) TV episode, Played by Dylan Walsh
- Virginia Hayes (2010) TV episode, Played by Dylan Walsh
- Giving Drama a Facelift (2004) (V) Played by Dylan Walsh
Daphne Pendell: I was in awe with the way you connected with that woman.
Dr. Sean McNamara: [gasping, as she performs off-screen intimate act on him] You're connecting now, Daphne!
Daphne Pendell: [gasping for breath as she comes up for air] I can take good care of people!
Dr. Sean McNamara: [pants] Yes, you can!
Daphne Pendell: I know I can!
Dr. Sean McNamara: [ecstatically] Okay!
Daphne Pendell: [pants, breathy-voiced] Oh, God, you are beautiful!
Daphne Pendell: You're a big boy! Oh yeah, my baby. What a big, beautiful baby boy!
Dr. Sean McNamara: [as she sinks down him again] Oh, my God! Oh...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.