Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kimber Henry (Character)
from "Nip/Tuck" (2003)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 163)|
- Hiro Yoshimura (2010) TV episode, Played by Kelly Carlson
- Walter and Edith Krieger (2010) TV episode, Played by Kelly Carlson
- Christian Troy II (2010) TV episode, Played by Kelly Carlson
- Dr. Griffin (2010) TV episode, Played by Kelly Carlson
- Sheila Carlton (2010) TV episode, Played by Kelly Carlson
Kimber Henry: [In a dreamy way, typical of the show] Hey, sailor...
Dr. Christian Troy: [Surprised] Kimber... Uff.
[Looks at her with love]
Dr. Christian Troy: I missed you so much.
Kimber Henry: Really? Because I didn't miss you. I know I said to you that I did, but no so much. I think I'm finally free now.
Dr. Christian Troy: Don't say that. You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
Kimber Henry: And yet you stole my soul. I have to kill myself to get away from you. That was the only way out. And now Sean is killing himself too, Christian. If he stays with you, he's a dead man.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.