Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Christian Troy (Character)
from "Nip/Tuck" (2003)
|Photos (See all 37 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- Hiro Yoshimura (2010) TV episode, Played by Julian McMahon
- Walter and Edith Krieger (2010) TV episode, Played by Julian McMahon
- Christian Troy II (2010) TV episode, Played by Julian McMahon
- Dr. Griffin (2010) TV episode, Played by Julian McMahon
- Virginia Hayes (2010) TV episode, Played by Julian McMahon
- "I Love New York"
... aka "I Love New York 2" - USA (second season title)
- Nip/Suck (2007) TV episode, Played by Julian McMahon
- Giving Drama a Facelift (2004) (V) Played by Julian McMahon
Sean McNamara: [Sean and Christian are talking about how their recertification cadavar bodies died] How did your head die?
Christian Troy: Heart attack. Yours?
Sean McNamara: Suicide. Do you believe in that?
Christian Troy: [pauses] I think that if a person is in a great deal of pain, physical or spiritual, and they've exhausted all their options, I wouldn't judge them for it. I'd say a silent prayer and hope death brought them the piece of mind live never could give them.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.