Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Christian Troy (Character)
from "Nip/Tuck" (2003)
|Photos (See all 20 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 107)|
- Hiro Yoshimura (2010) TV episode, Played by Julian McMahon
- Walter and Edith Krieger (2010) TV episode, Played by Julian McMahon
- Christian Troy II (2010) TV episode, Played by Julian McMahon
- Dr. Griffin (2010) TV episode, Played by Julian McMahon
- Virginia Hayes (2010) TV episode, Played by Julian McMahon
- Giving Drama a Facelift (2004) (V) Played by Julian McMahon
Dr. Liz Cruz: [about Kimber] This poor girl, trouble just walks along side her.
Dr. Christian Troy: Screw her! How many times have I fixed this outside of this succubus? And what changes on the inside? huh? Nothing. You know the definition of madness? When you do the same thing over and over again expecting defferent results.
Dr. Liz Cruz: This only mad thing about her is that she still has feeling for you.
Dr. Christian Troy: There comes a point where you just have to let go. Kimber has a disease of the soul. Get too close you'll catch it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.