Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rooster Cogburn (Character)
from True Grit (2010)
|Photos (See all 68 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 25)|
- Pooh Grit/Not-a-Fan-a-Montana (2011) TV episode, Played by Hugh Davidson
- True Grit (2010) Played by Jeff Bridges
- True Grit (1978) (TV) Played by Warren Oates (as Reuben J. 'Rooster' Cogburn)
- Rooster Cogburn (1975) Played by John Wayne
... aka "Rooster Cogburn (... and the Lady)" - USA (promotional title)
- "The Red Skelton Hour"
... aka "The Red Skelton Show" - Canada (original title)
- John Wayne's 40th Anniversary or Hominy and True Grits (1969) TV episode, Played by John Wayne
- True Grit (1969) Played by John Wayne
[Rooster and LaBoeuf are on the ferry; Mattie comes over to get on board]
LaBoeuf: You're not gettin' on this ferry.
Mattie Ross: This is open to the public. I paid my ten cents for horse and rider.
LaBoeuf: Red, take this girl into town to the sheriff. She's a runaway. There's also a $50 reward.
Mattie Ross: That's a big story!
LaBoeuf: Ask the marshal.
Rooster Cogburn: Oh, she's a runaway, all right. Bound to be paper on her.
Mattie Ross: They're in this story together. Now, I've got business across the river and if you interfere with me you may land up in court which you don't want to be. I've got a good lawyer in J. Noble Daggett.
[Rooster nods to Red; Red pulls her off the ferry]
Rooster Cogburn: [to LaBoeuf] Lawyer Daggett again.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.