Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Donald Anspaugh (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
- Another Thursday at County (2008) TV episode, Played by John Aylward
- The Chicago Way (2008) TV episode, Played by John Aylward
- Truth Will Out (2008) TV episode, Played by John Aylward
- Believe the Unseen (2008) TV episode, Played by John Aylward
- Status Quo (2008) TV episode, Played by John Aylward
Dr. Abby Lockhart: I can't do this. I can't pretend everything's gonna be ok. Premies don't make it out of the OR.
Maggie Wyczenski: Let it go. Abby, Abby. All the bad things you've seen, let it go.
Dr. Abby Lockhart: And I can't believe I let myself get talked into this.
Maggie Wyczenski: Stop it!
Dr. Abby Lockhart: I spent a month in the NICU, I know how this ends.
Maggie Wyczenski: Abby! You have a lot of great qualities, but optimism is not one of them.
Dr. Abby Lockhart: [Abby laughs] Whose fault is that?
Maggie Wyczenski: Yeah. Alright. I did not create a good environment for a child to grow up believing things would work out. But you're not a child any longer. You're the mother now. And that baby down there needs you to believe he's gonna be ok.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.