Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nurse Wendy Goldman (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
- Calling Dr. Hathaway (1997) TV episode, Played by Vanessa Marquez
- Faith (1997) TV episode, Played by Vanessa Marquez
- Whose Appy Now? (1997) TV episode, Played by Vanessa Marquez
- Night Shift (1997) TV episode, Played by Vanessa Marquez
- No Brain, No Gain (1996) TV episode, Played by Vanessa Marquez
Dr. Mark Greene: An exciting case? Here's one: Guy comes in, hypovolemic shock. Defibrillated ten, fifteen times. We maxed out on lidocaine, added bretylium, finally shocked him back to sinus, goes bradycardic. So I float a transvenous pacemaker, get capture, he stops breathing. I had to climb on, intubate him cowboy-style right there on the table.
Nurse Wendy Goldman: Wow.
Dr. Mark Greene: Man.
Nurse Wendy Goldman: What happened?
Dr. Mark Greene: He died.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.