Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nurse Lydia Wright (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
- And in the End... (2009) TV episode, Played by Ellen Crawford
- Dear Abby (2003) TV episode, Played by Ellen Crawford
- When Night Meets Day (2003) TV episode, Played by Ellen Crawford
- On the Beach (2002) TV episode, Played by Ellen Crawford
- The Letter (2002) TV episode, Played by Ellen Crawford
Carol Hathaway: On the twelfth day of Christmas, / my true love gave to me... uhhh...
[all the other ER docs enter and start singing]
Dr. Doug Ross: 12 tone deaf doctors.
Dr. Mark Greene: 11 lords a lording.
Dr. Susan Lewis: 10 drummers drumming.
Dr. John Carter: 9 something something.
Nurse Lydia Wright: 8 maids a milking.
Malik: 7 swans a swatting.
Harper: 6 geese a gagging.
Everyone: 5 golden rings. 4 calling birds, 3 French hens, 2 turtledoves, and a partridge in a pear tree.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.