Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nurse Lydia Wright (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
- And in the End... (2009) TV episode, Played by Ellen Crawford
- Dear Abby (2003) TV episode, Played by Ellen Crawford
- When Night Meets Day (2003) TV episode, Played by Ellen Crawford
- On the Beach (2002) TV episode, Played by Ellen Crawford
- The Letter (2002) TV episode, Played by Ellen Crawford
Carol Hathaway: On the twelfth day of Christmas, / my true love gave to me... uhhh...
[all the other ER docs enter and start singing]
Dr. Doug Ross: Twelve tone deaf doctors.
Dr. Mark Greene: Eleven lords a-lording.
Dr. Susan Lewis: Ten drummers drumming.
Dr. John Carter: Nine something something.
Nurse Lydia Wright: Eight maids a-milking.
Malik: Seven swans a-swatting.
Harper: Six geese a-gagging.
Everyone: Five golden rings. four calling birds, three French hens, two turtledoves, and a partridge in a pear tree.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.