Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Peter Benton (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
|Related Videos (see all 330)|
- And in the End... (2009) TV episode, Played by Eriq La Salle
- Old Times (2009) TV episode, Played by Eriq La Salle
- On the Beach (2002) TV episode, Played by Eriq La Salle
- It's All in Your Head (2002) TV episode, Played by Eriq La Salle
- I'll Be Home for Christmas (2001) TV episode, Played by Eriq La Salle
Dr. Abby Keaton: I'm sorry, I should have never left you unsupervised. There are nuances in neonatal surgery. The liver's more friable in newborns.
Dr. Peter Benton: I wanted a clean field before I closed.
Dr. Abby Keaton: Yeah, you said that.
Dr. Peter Benton: It seemed appropriate.
Dr. Abby Keaton: What's at issue here is that you ignored my specific instructions.
Dr. Peter Benton: I didn't ignore anything! I followed standard operative procedure. Look, I've done it at least a dozen times in other patients.
Dr. Abby Keaton: This is not "another patient"! This is an infant! Outside, now.
[they step out of the NICU and into the hall]
Dr. Abby Keaton: You don't know anything about pediatric surgery!
Dr. Peter Benton: Look, I thought it was necessary -
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.