Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Archie Morris (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
|Related Videos (see all 330)|
- And in the End... (2009) TV episode, Played by Scott Grimes
- I Feel Good (2009) TV episode, Played by Scott Grimes
- Shifting Equilibrium (2009) TV episode, Played by Scott Grimes
- Old Times (2009) TV episode, Played by Scott Grimes
- What We Do (2009) TV episode, Played by Scott Grimes
Dr. Abby Lockhart: It's amazing how you guys can leap to misogyny from homophobia in a single bound.
Frank Martin: Hey, you were the one who was just calling Albright a bitch.
Dr. Abby Lockhart: After you did! And that's not the point. The point is... why is everyone so bigoted around here?
Dr. Ray Barnett: No more overnights for Abby.
Dr. Archie Morris: Yeah, Kovac, your woman's starting to sound a little kooky.
Dr. Abby Lockhart: Oh Morris, I swear to God, if you ever, ever refer to me as someone's "woman" again, I'll slap you silly with this hole punch.
Dr. Ray Barnett: Don't you mean bitch slap?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.