Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Susan Lewis (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- And in the End... (2009) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- Cañon City (2005) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- The Show Must Go On (2005) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- Carter est Amoureux (2005) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- You Are Here (2005) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- "Third Watch"
- Unleashed (2002) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
Dr. John Carter: [after talking about his drug addiction and now sobriety] Disappointed in me?
Dr. Susan Lewis: No, no! I'm just... you were stabbed!
Dr. John Carter: Twice. I don't recommend it.
Dr. Susan Lewis: [laughs and pauses] Can I see your scar?
Dr. John Carter: What? No!
Dr. Susan Lewis: Why not? Don't be bashful.
Dr. John Carter: No! Get your own.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.