Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Susan Lewis (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 330)|
- And in the End... (2009) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- Cañon City (2005) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- The Show Must Go On (2005) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- Carter est Amoureux (2005) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- You Are Here (2005) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- "Third Watch"
- Unleashed (2002) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
Nurse Carol Hathaway: [standing at the door to the admit area] I'm here to unload that new shipment of barbituates.
[Susan and Jerry look up]
Dr. Susan Lewis: Hey!
[she goes over and hugs her]
Dr. Susan Lewis: At least you didn't kill off your sense of humor.
Nurse Carol Hathaway: No, just a few brain cells.
Jerry Markovic: Hey...
Nurse Carol Hathaway: Hey, Jerry.
[they share a huge hug]
Nurse Carol Hathaway: Jerry... Jerry... you're killing me!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.