Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Susan Lewis (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 330)|
- And in the End... (2009) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- Cañon City (2005) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- The Show Must Go On (2005) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- Carter est Amoureux (2005) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- You Are Here (2005) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
- "Third Watch"
- Unleashed (2002) TV episode, Played by Sherry Stringfield
Dr. Mark Greene: [chasing after Lewis' train, shouting] Susan! Susan! Susan!
Dr. Susan Lewis: Mark!... My God, are you okay? You came to say goodbye?
Dr. Mark Greene: No... stay. I want you to stay.
Dr. Susan Lewis: But, Mark, I...
Dr. Mark Greene: I love you. And I'm stupid for not saying it before.
Dr. Susan Lewis: No, it's OK. I knew. In a way I knew.
Dr. Mark Greene: We belong together. Tell me you don't feel the same.
Dr. Susan Lewis: I'm sorry.
Dr. Mark Greene: We're right together.
Dr. Susan Lewis: Mark, you are my best friend in the whole world, I don't know how I'm gonna make it without you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.