Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jerry Markovic (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
- And in the End... (2009) TV episode, Played by Abraham Benrubi
- What We Do (2009) TV episode, Played by Abraham Benrubi
- The Beginning of the End (2009) TV episode, Played by Abraham Benrubi
- Dream Runner (2009) TV episode, Played by Abraham Benrubi
- The High Holiday (2008) TV episode, Played by Abraham Benrubi
Jerry Markovic: Carter, what do you think the best approach with Weaver is? Contrition? Indignation?
Nurse Malik McGrath: Begging.
Dr. John Carter: I think I would just appeal to her innate sense of fairness.
Nurse Lydia Wright: She has a sense of fairness?
Dr. John Carter: Yeah. Just remind her that you've been on nights now for...
Jerry Markovic: Four months.
Dr. John Carter: And that you think your exemplary work history, and your many years of loyal service, marred only by one minor incident...
Nurse Lydia Wright: Blowing up the ambulance bay.
Dr. John Carter: ...makes it incumbent upon her to bring you back to the land of the living.
Nurse Malik McGrath: I still say beg.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.