Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mark Greene (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 330)|
- Heal Thyself (2008) TV episode, Played by Anthony Edwards
- Lockdown (2002) TV episode, Played by Anthony Edwards
- On the Beach (2002) TV episode, Played by Anthony Edwards
- The Letter (2002) TV episode, Played by Anthony Edwards
- Brothers and Sisters (2002) TV episode, Played by Anthony Edwards
- Parental Guidance (2008) TV episode, Played by Anthony Edwards
- The Show Must Go On (2005) TV episode, Played by Anthony Edwards
Dr. Mark Greene: What Happened to your student? I thought she was gonna stick around.
Dr. John Carter: She went up to watch Benton operate. I think she got bored.
Dr. Mark Greene: We're not here to entertain, Carter.
Dr. John Carter: You know, she seemed so interested. I was supposed to inspire those students but I don't think I did a very good job.
Dr. Mark Greene: Inspire them? How?
Dr. John Carter: Through our passion. For what we do.
Dr. Mark Greene: Passion?
Dr. John Carter: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Dr. Mark Greene: Carter, you come here everyday. Sometimes you're relly cooking and sometimes you're not. But you're here everyday doing your work. One day you'll look up and, maybe, ten years will have passed. It'll be the sum total... of what you've done... that counts. Not the passion. Wanna review some of this charts?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.