Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Abby Lockhart (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 330)|
- The Book of Abby (2008) TV episode, Played by Maura Tierney
- Life After Death (2008) TV episode, Played by Maura Tierney
- The Chicago Way (2008) TV episode, Played by Maura Tierney
- Tandem Repeats (2008) TV episode, Played by Maura Tierney
- Under Pressure (2008) TV episode, Played by Maura Tierney
Dr. Luka Kovac: [discussing what they'll need to get ready for the baby. Abby realizes that they'll need two of everything, one for her place and one for his] So if we have twins, are we going to need four of everything?
Dr. Abby Lockhart: I'm not having twins.
Dr. Luka Kovac: Ah, identical twins run in my family.
Dr. Abby Lockhart: Are you kidding me?
Dr. Luka Kovac: What? The chances are really small.
Dr. Abby Lockhart: [laughing] If your mutant, Croatian seed causes me to have twins, I'm going to...
Dr. Luka Kovac: [grinning] Look at it from the sunny side. If we have a custody fight, each one of us can take a kid.
[Abby rolls her eyes at him]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.