Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. David Morgenstern (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
- A Long, Strange Trip (2009) TV episode, Played by William H. Macy
- Shades of Gray (1998) TV episode, Played by William H. Macy
- Gut Reaction (1998) TV episode, Played by William H. Macy
- A Bloody Mess (1998) TV episode, Played by William H. Macy
- Something New (1997) TV episode, Played by William H. Macy
Dr. Peter Benton: [showing Carter around the ER] This is Dr. Morgenstern. He's the head of ER. Watch out. He eats students for lunch.
Dr. David Morgenstern: [shaking hands with Carter] David Morgenstern.
John Carter: John Carter.
Dr. David Morgenstern: [to Benton] Uh, when did that severed hand go up?
Dr. Peter Benton: Vascular took it up an hour ago. I just hope they can do it right.
Dr. David Morgenstern: [turning to Carter] Dr. Benton is one of the best residents we have. You learn everything you can from him, except attitude.
Dr. Peter Benton: He didn't mean that.
Dr. David Morgenstern: [offscreen] Yes, he did.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.