Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Doug Ross (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
- Old Times (2009) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- Such Sweet Sorrow (2000) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- Responsible Parties (1999) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- The Storm: Part 2 (1999) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- The Storm: Part 1 (1999) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- A Juicy Turkey (2008) Played by Patrick Noerie
... aka "La dinde marinée" - France (original title)
Dr. Doug Ross: I'm confused now. Your father's still alive, right? He's still with your mother.
Dr. Mark Greene: So that's the criteria for a good father? Longevity?
Dr. Doug Ross: Did he smack you around a lot? Used to smack your mom around?
Dr. Mark Greene: Poor Doug.
Dr. Doug Ross: Wait. Poor Doug? Your father, did he, did he come into your room in the middle of the night and throw up on your bed and pass out? Did he do that? Did he leave you in a hallway in Atlantic City while he screwed some hat check girl, Mark? Did he do that? Did he do that, Mark? Your father was there for you every night, you and your mother. And that's love. Now, whether it's the way you want it or not, it's love, Mark. You grew up in Ozzie and Harriet land. Get your head out of your ass.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.