Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Doug Ross (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
- Old Times (2009) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- Such Sweet Sorrow (2000) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- Responsible Parties (1999) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- The Storm: Part 2 (1999) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- The Storm: Part 1 (1999) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- A Juicy Turkey (2008) Played by Patrick Noerie
... aka "La dinde marinée" - France (original title)
Dr. Doug Ross: So, Natalie, you get a lot of ear infections, do you?
Natalie: Can you just give me the Amoxicillin? I have a playdate.
[Dr. Ross begins to examine her ears]
Natalie: You don't need to look! Just give me the antibiotic! Augmentin will be just fine if you're worried about resistance!
Dr. Doug Ross: You know a lot of things about a lot of things, don't you, Natalie?
Natalie: Yes, I do.
Dr. Doug Ross: So do you want to tell Nurse Hathaway about Coulomb's law?
Carol Hathaway: Ah, that's the fundamental law of electrostatics, which states that the force between two charged particles is directly proportional to the product of their charges.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.