Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Doug Ross (Character)
from "ER" (1994)
|Related Videos (see all 330)|
- Old Times (2009) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- Such Sweet Sorrow (2000) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- Responsible Parties (1999) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- The Storm: Part 2 (1999) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
- The Storm: Part 1 (1999) TV episode, Played by George Clooney
Charlie Chiemingo: Where's my treat?
Dr. Doug Ross: You know what? We're all out.
Charlie Chiemingo: Can I get a couple of condoms?
Dr. Doug Ross: How old are you?
Charlie Chiemingo: Eighteen.
Dr. Doug Ross: Yeah? Why don't you come back when you're 15.
Charlie Chiemingo: Screw it. My dates don't like 'em anyway.
Nurse Carol Hathaway: Wait, what's your name?
Charlie Chiemingo: Charlie.
Dr. Doug Ross: Charlie, you working the streets?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.