Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cal Trask (Character)
from East of Eden (1955)
|Photos (See all 35 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "East of Eden"
... aka "John Steinbeck's 'East of Eden'" - USA (complete title)
- Part Three (1981) TV episode, Played by Sam Bottoms
- Part Two (1981) TV episode, Played by Sam Bottoms / Nathan Santell
- Part One (1981) TV episode, Played by Sam Bottoms
- East of Eden (1955) Played by James Dean
... aka "John Steinbeck's East of Eden" - USA (complete title)
- East of Eden: Art in Search of Life (2005) (V) Played by James Dean
- A Personal Journey with Martin Scorsese Through American Movies (1995) (TV) Played by James Dean
Adam Trask: [Adam gives Cal the bible to read] Start at the fifth verse. Verse 5.
Cal Trask: [Cal begins to read... ] "I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah."
Adam Trask: Go on.
Cal Trask: [he continues] Six...
Adam Trask: And I suggest a little slower, Cal. And you don't have to read the verse numbers.
Cal Trask: [Cal continues on] "For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee. And surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. Selah." Seven...
Adam Trask: Not the numbers, Cal...
Cal Trask: [Cal abruptly furthers reading] "Thou art my hiding place, thou shalt preserve me from trouble, thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah."
Cal Trask: *Eight*...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.