Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jubei Kibagami (Character)
from Ninja Scroll (1993)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)|
- "Ninja Scroll: The Series"
... aka "Jûbei ninpûchô: Ryuhogyoku-hen" - Japan (original title)
- Seiten hyôhyô (2003) TV episode, Played by Rikiya Koyama / David Rasner
- Ôchô fukkatsu (2003) TV episode, Played by Rikiya Koyama / David Rasner
- Yagyû Ren'ya (2003) TV episode, Played by Rikiya Koyama / David Rasner
- Hiruko no magokoro (2003) TV episode, Played by Rikiya Koyama / David Rasner
- Harawata ni ryû (2003) TV episode, Played by Rikiya Koyama / David Rasner
- Ninja Scroll (1993) Played by Dean Wein / Kôichi Yamadera
... aka "Jûbê ninpûchô" - Japan (original title)
... aka "Jubei Ninpocho: The Wind Ninja Chronicles" - USA (literal English title)
... aka "Jubei the Wind Ninja" - International (English title) (imdb display title)
... aka "Juubee Ninpuuchou" - Japan (English title) (alternative transliteration)
Jubei: [Wakes up from sleep] Uh! Gemma!... Oh.
Kagero: I'm sorry.
Jubei: Forget about it. Haven't the retainers of the castle taken some action yet?
Kagero: They've had two hours.
Jubei: Hmmm. I see.
Kagero: You knew it was a trap, and yet you still came to rescue me. Why did you do that? Why risk your life to save me?
Jubei: Because we're comrades.
Jubei: Why not? We've helped each other out many times since we met yesterday. You're my comrade.
Jubei: [Jubei gets up to leave. Kagero follows him] Stay here. The Mochizuki clan has already backed out of this. You mission here is completed.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.