Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stanford Blatch (Character)
from "Sex and the City" (1998)
|Related Videos (see all 99)|
- Sex and the City 2 (2010) Played by Willie Garson (as Stanford)
- Sex and the City (2008) Played by Willie Garson
... aka "Sex and the City: The Movie" - USA (DVD title)
- "Sex and the City"
... aka "S.A.T.C." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Sex and the Big City" - Israel (English title)
- Splat! (2004) TV episode, Played by Willie Garson
- The Cold War (2004) TV episode, Played by Willie Garson
- Boy, Interrupted (2003) TV episode, Played by Willie Garson
- A Woman's Right to Shoes (2003) TV episode, Played by Willie Garson
- The Catch (2003) TV episode, Played by Willie Garson
Carrie: Why don't you go over and say hello?
Stanford: Oh, he's gorgeous. The only way I could get a guy like that interested in me, would be to pay him.
Carrie: Stanford, my love, there is no need for you to enter Hookerville.
Stanford: [dejected] Carrie - I *know* what I look like.
Carrie: Then you can't see what I see.
[kisses his cheek]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.