Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Big (Character)
from "Sex and the City" (1998)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 99)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Fight Club Paradise (2012) TV episode, Played by George Lowe
- Sex and the City 2 (2010) Played by Chris Noth
- Sex and the City (2008) Played by Chris Noth
... aka "Sex and the City: The Movie" - USA (DVD title)
- "Sex and the City"
... aka "S.A.T.C." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Sex and the Big City" - Israel (English title)
- An American Girl in Paris: Part Deux (2004) TV episode, Played by Chris Noth
- An American Girl in Paris: Part Une (2004) TV episode, Played by Chris Noth
- The Cold War (2004) TV episode, Played by Chris Noth
- The Domino Effect (2003) TV episode, Played by Chris Noth
- Hop, Skip, and a Week (2003) TV episode, Played by Chris Noth
Carrie: [voice over narration] Why is it that putting a tie around a man's neck is sometimes even sexier than taking it off?
Mr. Big: What are you doing for lunch today? I could maybe swing an hour between meetings.
Carrie: No, sorry. I can't. I have to interview someone.
Mr. Big: About what?
Carrie: Threesomes. Ever done one?
Mr. Big: Sure. Who hasn't?
Carrie: Really? With who?
Mr. Big: My ex-wife.
Carrie: [voice over narration] Suddenly my column was the last thing on my mind.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.