Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Christopher 'Maverick' Blair (Character)
from Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger (1994) (VG)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- Wing Commander: Prophecy (1997) (VG) Played by Mark Hamill (as Commodore Christopher 'Maverick' Blair)
- Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom (1996) (VG) Played by Mark Hamill (as Col. Christopher Blair)
- Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger (1994) (VG) Played by Mark Hamill (as Col. Christopher Blair)
- Wing Commander II: Vengeance of the Kilrathi (1991) (VG) Played by Ken Demarest III (as Capt. Christopher Blair)
- Wing Commander (1999) Played by Freddie Prinze Jr. (as Lt. Christopher Blair)
- "Wing Commander Academy"
- Glory of Sivar (1996) TV episode, Played by Mark Hamill
- Price of Victory (1996) TV episode, Played by Mark Hamill
- Invisible Enemy (1996) TV episode, Played by Mark Hamill
- On Both Your Houses (1996) TV episode, Played by Mark Hamill
- Walking Wounded (1996) TV episode, Played by Mark Hamill
[Blair walks up behind Maniac and Flint, who watching Flash flying in the Excalibur]
Maniac: They ought to shoot that kid, if you ask me. At least strap him to one of my thrusters on the next mission.
Flint: [noticing Blair behind Maniac] As usual Maniac, your solution to the problem is brainless.
Maniac: Me, any chance I get, I'm up in the air. They're gonna have to pry my dead carcass out of the cockpit.
Flint: Oh, stop banging your chest, you're gonna bruise it. The Colonel will deal him.
Maniac: The Colonel is a spineless...
Blair: [interrupting] I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you... Major.
Maniac: Uh, we were just speculating on when the new pilot might pull his own weight.
Blair: Uh-huh. Well, one way or another we'll find out what Flash is made of. I guarantee you that.
[he pats Maniac on the shoulder and walks off]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.