Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Christopher 'Maverick' Blair (Character)
from Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger (1994) (VG)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- Wing Commander: Prophecy (1997) (VG) Played by Mark Hamill (as Commodore Christopher 'Maverick' Blair)
- Wing Commander IV: The Price of Freedom (1996) (VG) Played by Mark Hamill (as Col. Christopher Blair)
- Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger (1994) (VG) Played by Mark Hamill (as Col. Christopher Blair)
- Wing Commander II: Vengeance of the Kilrathi (1991) (VG) Played by Ken Demarest III (as Capt. Christopher Blair)
- Wing Commander (1999) Played by Freddie Prinze Jr. (as Lt. Christopher Blair)
- "Wing Commander Academy"
- Glory of Sivar (1996) TV episode, Played by Mark Hamill
- Price of Victory (1996) TV episode, Played by Mark Hamill
- Invisible Enemy (1996) TV episode, Played by Mark Hamill
- On Both Your Houses (1996) TV episode, Played by Mark Hamill
- Walking Wounded (1996) TV episode, Played by Mark Hamill
Blair: [Blair is debating with Tolwyn of front of the Confederation Assembly] Admiral, do you believe the strong always survive?
Admiral Tolwyn: With every fibre of my being.
Blair: Is that why the head of the Black Lance forces is a product of the Genetic Enhancement program?
[consternation rumbles among the Assembly]
Paladin: That program was cancelled years ago!
Admiral Tolwyn: He's more of a warrior than you will ever be, Colonel. He is excellence personified. He is...
Blair: He is dead!
Admiral Tolwyn: He is... symbolic of all that we will achieve in the future.
Blair: And what is the expense of these achievements, Admiral? The lives already lost to your Black Lance forces, the millions more that will die if this Assembly votes for war? Space Marshal Tolwyn believes that our victory over the Kilrathi was a fluke. That we as a race need tinkering with, engineering! If a few billion die along the way, well they weren't worthy anyway! Why can't we be more like the Kilrathi, addicted to conflict, the only meaning in life being found in death, tell us all, Admiral! Is that the price of freedom?
Admiral Tolwyn: Mankind was at its zenith when fighting the Kilrathi. Now our society is crumbing. We have no goals and no focus, we've grown complacent and confused. Who will protect us when the next race tries to dominate us? Who can tell where that threat will come from and when...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.