Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
John Winchester (Character)
from "Supernatural" (2005)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 187)|
- Baby (2015) TV episode, Played by Matt Cohen (as Young John Winchester)
- As Time Goes By (2013) TV episode, Played by Nels Guloien (as Child John Winchester)
- The Song Remains the Same (2010) TV episode, Played by Matt Cohen (as Young John Winchester)
- In the Beginning (2008) TV episode, Played by Matt Cohen (as Young John Winchester)
- Long Distance Call (2008) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- "Supernatural: The Animation"
- Devils Trap (2011) TV episode, Played by Alain Goulem
- Home (2011) TV episode, Played by Alain Goulem / Takaya Hashi
- Till Death Do Us Part (2011) TV episode, Played by Alain Goulem / Takaya Hashi
- Exile on Main St. (2010) TV episode, Played by Matt Cohen (as Young John Winchester)
- Swan Song (2010) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan / Matt Cohen (as Young John Winchester)
- Jump the Shark (2009) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- Faith (2006) TV episode, Played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan
John Winchester: I don't think I ever told you this, but... the day you were born, you know what I did?
Sam Winchester: No.
John Winchester: I put a hundred bucks into a savings account for you. I did the same thing for your brother. It was a college fund. And every month I'd put in another hundred dollars. Until... Anyway, my point is, Sam, that, this is never the life that I wanted for you.
Sam Winchester: Then why'd you get so mad that I left?
John Winchester: You gotta understand somethin'. After your mother passed, all I saw was evil. Everywhere. And all I cared about was, was keepin' you boys alive. I wanted you prepared. Ready. So somewhere along the line I uh, I stopped being your father, and I, I became your, your drill-sergeant. So when you said that you wanted to go away to school, all I could think about, my only thought was, that you were gonna be alone. Vulnerable. Sammy it just, it never occurred to me what you wanted. I just couldn't accept the fact that you and me... we're just different.
John Winchester: What?
Sam Winchester: We're not different. Not anymore. With what happened to Mom and Jess... hell we probably have a lot more in common than just about anyone.
John Winchester: I guess you're right, son.
Sam Winchester: Hey Dad... whatever happened to that college fund?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.