Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Earl Hickey (Character)
from "My Name Is Earl" (2005)
|Photos (See all 28 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 94)|
- "My Name Is Earl"
- Dodge's Dad (2009) TV episode, Played by Jason Lee
- Inside Probe: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Jason Lee
- Inside Probe: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Jason Lee
- Gospel (2009) TV episode, Played by Jason Lee
- Bullies (2009) TV episode, Played by Jason Lee / Noah Crawford (as Young Earl)
- "Celebrity Family Feud"
- The Office vs. American Gladiators, Hickeys vs. Camden County (2008) TV episode, Played by Jason Lee (as Earl Hicky)
Catalina: [picks up phone] Nice jumpsuit.
Joy: Ain't you sweet. Now Earl tells me that for some crazy reason, you think we're not friends!
Catalina: The first time you saw me you called me a whore.
Joy: No, you just misunderstood what I said. Which is understandable, I mean because you're Mexican.
Catalina: I'm not Mexican.
Joy: Whatever, you speak Mexican.
Catalina: I speak Spanish.
Earl: Well you both speak friendly, so let's just go with that.
Catalina: Look, I'm not stupid. I know you hate me. And I know why you hate me. It's because I'm hot.
Joy: Excuse me?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.