Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lynn Benfield (Character)
from "I'm Alan Partridge" (1997)
- Alan Partridge (2013) Played by Felicity Montagu
... aka "Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa" - UK (original title)
- "I'm Alan Partridge"
- I Know What Alan Did Last Summer (2002) TV episode, Played by Felicity Montagu
- Never Say Alan Again (2002) TV episode, Played by Felicity Montagu
- Bravealan (2002) TV episode, Played by Felicity Montagu
- The Colour of Alan (2002) TV episode, Played by Felicity Montagu
- The Talented Mr. Alan (2002) TV episode, Played by Felicity Montagu
Lynn Benfield: Do you want to hear the good news or the bad news?
Alan Partridge: The good news.
Lynn Benfield: Well, Rawlinson's say you can have another fifty of the shop-soiled chocolate oranges if you plug them again tomorrow.
Alan Partridge: Excellent. And the bad news?
Lynn Benfield: The accountants say that since you've definitely not got a second series at the BBC you're going to have to sack everyone at Pear Tree Productions and close the office down. Otherwise they're going to declare you bankrupt on Friday.
Alan Partridge: Right. Still, good news about the chocolate oranges.
Lynn Benfield: Now, Alan, you're going to have to trade down your Rover 800 for a smaller car.
Alan Partridge: Go on.
Lynn Benfield: I picked up these brochures for the new Metro. It's a lovely car. And if you do...
Alan Partridge: [Interrupting] Lynn, I'm not driving a Mini-Metro.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.