Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Deputy Raineesha Williams (Character)
from "Reno 911!" (2003)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)|
- "Reno 911!"
- Wiegel's Couple's Therapy (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- Secret Santa (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- The Midnight Swingers (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- Viacom Grinch (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- Deputy Dance (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- Reno 911!: Miami (2007) Played by Niecy Nash
... aka "Reno 911!: Miami: The Movie" - USA (complete title)
Deputy James Garcia: No, I'm not a fan of "Reverend LeCrap" coming here to tape his show. I think it makes a mockery of where we work and what we do as law-enforcement officials. I think he's taking advantage of, uh, the goodness of, uh, Dangle's heart, in order to make us look like, uh, fools.
Deputy Raineesha Williams: No.
Deputy James Garcia: And I hope he slips on vomit.
Deputy Raineesha Williams: No. No. You already look like fools. He's not making you look like what you already are. Let him that hath known himself unto thine truth walk therein. Huh? That's in the Bible.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.