Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Deputy Raineesha Williams (Character)
from "Reno 911!" (2003)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 83)|
- "Reno 911!"
- Wiegel's Couple's Therapy (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- Secret Santa (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- The Midnight Swingers (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- Viacom Grinch (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- Deputy Dance (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- Reno 911!: Miami (2007) Played by Niecy Nash
... aka "Reno 911!: Miami: The Movie" - USA (complete title)
Deputy Raineesha Williams: Let me tell y'all about the worst date I ever been on. This was my first baby's father. We stand in this line for over two hours to take pictures. We get up to the front, and this was his dance. Get up to the front. He said, "Do you got some money?"
Deputy Clementine Johnson: [gasp]
Deputy Raineesha Williams: Do you understand me? Then the boy looked me in my face, and I said, "Does hell go with no?" But the argument was so rich. Do you understand what I'm saying? Like, I felt that we connected, and I knew in that moment when he was hollerin' and screamin' at me in that parking lot, I said, "I'm gonna give him some."
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.