Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Deputy Raineesha Williams (Character)
from "Reno 911!" (2003)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 83)|
- "Reno 911!"
- Wiegel's Couple's Therapy (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- Secret Santa (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- The Midnight Swingers (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- Viacom Grinch (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- Deputy Dance (2009) TV episode, Played by Niecy Nash
- Reno 911!: Miami (2007) Played by Niecy Nash
... aka "Reno 911!: Miami: The Movie" - USA (complete title)
Deputy Trudy Wiegel: Why are you wearing that thing on your head?
Deputy Raineesha Williams: This thing on my head is called a "Burka" and I am exercising my religious freedom, all right? I stand before you Raineesha X, all praise is due to Allah!
Deputy Travis Junior: [dives to the floor in fear]
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: It's from the Homeland-Security training.
Deputy Travis Junior: I'm sorry, I thought she was gonna ...
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: No, no, good instinct.
Deputy James Garcia: She don't have a bomb.
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: No, no, she didn't have a
[clicks tongue and pantomimes pressing detonator with thumb]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.