Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lieutenant Jim Dangle (Character)
from "Reno 911!" (2003)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 83)|
- "Reno 911!"
- Wiegel's Couple's Therapy (2009) TV episode, Played by Thomas Lennon
- Secret Santa (2009) TV episode, Played by Thomas Lennon
- The Midnight Swingers (2009) TV episode, Played by Thomas Lennon
- Viacom Grinch (2009) TV episode, Played by Thomas Lennon
- Deputy Dance (2009) TV episode, Played by Thomas Lennon
- Reno 911!: Miami (2007) Played by Thomas Lennon
... aka "Reno 911!: Miami: The Movie" - USA (complete title)
Deputy Raineesha Williams: Thanks to the Nation of Islam... I'm free.
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: Is this gonna be a problem doing your job now that you're... Nation of Muslim?
Deputy Raineesha Williams: Don't be aggressive with me, okay?
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: I wasn't being aggressive.
Deputy Raineesha Williams: Don't hate me 'cause I've found the truth. And now that my eyes are open, ha, you can't have me, 'cause, see, I was had, I was took. I been hoodwinked, bamboozled. Y'all have run amok!
Deputy S. Jones: Hornswoggled.
Deputy Raineesha Williams: Thank you, brother.
Deputy S. Jones: Fandangled.
Deputy Raineesha Williams: Thank you.
Deputy Trudy Wiegel: Titty-boozled.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.