Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lieutenant Jim Dangle (Character)
from "Reno 911!" (2003)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)|
- "Reno 911!"
- Wiegel's Couple's Therapy (2009) TV episode, Played by Thomas Lennon
- Secret Santa (2009) TV episode, Played by Thomas Lennon
- The Midnight Swingers (2009) TV episode, Played by Thomas Lennon
- Viacom Grinch (2009) TV episode, Played by Thomas Lennon
- Deputy Dance (2009) TV episode, Played by Thomas Lennon
- Reno 911!: Miami (2007) Played by Thomas Lennon
... aka "Reno 911!: Miami: The Movie" - USA (complete title)
Deputy Travis Junior: So, you know why we're here?
Terry Bernadino: Why? Was there a fire?
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: You've been chargin' three bucks, you run up when the car is at the red light, and you give a H.J. during the red light.
Terry Bernadino: What? Oh my god, that sounds... That's not something that I would ever do.
Deputy Travis Junior: No, except we've got about...
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: We got about 38 photos of you and that's only last night.
Terry Bernadino: Well, I can see how you would think that... but I sell oranges.
Deputy Travis Junior: You sell oranges?
Lieutenant Jim Dangle: You sell oranges?
Terry Bernadino: Mmhm!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.