Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004)
- "SpongeBob SquarePants"
... aka "SpongeBob" - USA (short title)
- Sandy's Nutmare/Bulletin Board (2016) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan
- Sold!/Lame and Fortune (2016) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan (as Pearl Krabs)
- The Fish Bowl/Married to Money (2016) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan (as Pearl Krabs)
- Lost in Bikini Bottom/Tutor Sauce (2015) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan (as Pearl Krabs)
- Safe Deposit Krabs/Plankton's Pet (2013) TV episode, Played by Lori Alan (as Pearl Krabs)
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water (2015) Played by Lori Alan
... aka "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie 2" - USA (informal alternative title)
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004) Played by Lori Alan
... aka "SpongeBob: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
Mr. Eugene H. Krabs: Oh, for crying out loud, SpongeBob! You didn't get the job!
SpongeBob SquarePants: [shocked] What?
Mr. Eugene H. Krabs: You... did not... get... the job!
SpongeBob SquarePants: [sadly] But... but why?
Mr. Eugene H. Krabs: Ah, SpongeBob. You're a great frycook, but I gave the job to Squidward because being manager is a big responsibility. Well, let's face it. He's more... mature than you.
SpongeBob SquarePants: I'm not... mature?
Mr. Eugene H. Krabs: Ah, lad. I mean this in the nicest of ways. But there's a word for what you are, and that word is... now, let's see...
Fish 1: Dork?
Mr. Eugene H. Krabs: No, wait, that's not right, not a dork, uh...
Pearl: A goofball?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.