Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sgt. Milton Warden (Character)
from From Here to Eternity (1953)
- "From Here to Eternity"
... aka "From Here to Eternity: The War Years" - International (English title) (promotional title)
- Aftermath (1980) TV episode, Played by William Devane (as Master Sgt. Milt Warden)
- Revenge (1980) TV episode, Played by William Devane (as Master Sgt. Milt Warden)
- Secrets (1980) TV episode, Played by William Devane (as Master Sgt. Milt Warden)
- Crossroads (1980) TV episode, Played by William Devane (as Master Sgt. Milt Warden)
- Homecoming (1980) TV episode, Played by William Devane (as Master Sgt. Milt Warden)
- "From Here to Eternity" (1979) TV series Played by William Devane (as Sgt. Milt Warden)
- From Here to Eternity (1953) Played by Burt Lancaster
- "20 to 1"
- Sexiest Movie Moments (2007) TV episode, Played by Burt Lancaster
... aka "United Travel Getaway" - New Zealand (English title) (new title)
- Found (2005) TV episode, Played by Burt Lancaster (as 1st Sgt. Milton Warden)
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by Burt Lancaster
[Warden brings papers to Holmes' house for his signature, knowing that only his wife would be there]
Karen Holmes: Are these really important?
Sergeant Milton Warden: Yes, but not important they get signed today. Tomorrow's okay.
[She rips them up]
Sergeant Milton Warden: I have copies at the office, so it won't be much work to fix 'em up.
Karen Holmes: That's what I like about you, Sergeant: you have confidence. It's also what I dislike about you.
Sergeant Milton Warden: It's not confidence, ma'am; it's honesty. I just hate to see a beautiful woman going all to waste.
Karen Holmes: Waste, did you say? There's a subject I might tell you something about. I know several kinds of waste, Sergeant. You're probably not even remotely aware of some of them. Would you like to hear? For instance, what about the house without a child? There's one sort for you. Then there's another... You're doing fine, Sergeant. My husband's off somewhere, and it's raining outside, and we're both drinking now. You've probably only got one thing wrong. The lady herself. The lady's not what she seems. She's a... washout, if you know what I mean... and I'm sure you know what I mean!
Sergeant Milton Warden: You going to cry?
Karen Holmes: Not if I can help it. What are you doing?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.