Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Winston Smith (Character)
from 1984 (1984)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Videos|
- Four Episodes from 1984 (1985) Played by John Nowak
- 1984 (1984) Played by John Hurt / Rupert Baderman (as Winston Smith as a Boy)
... aka "Nineteen Eighty-Four" - UK (original title)
- "Theatre 625"
- The World of George Orwell: 1984 (1965) TV episode, Played by David Buck
- 1984 (1956) Played by Edmond O'Brien (as Winston Smith of the Outer Party)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Nineteen Eighty-Four (1954) TV episode, Played by Peter Cushing
- "Studio One in Hollywood"
... aka "Studio One" - USA (original title)
... aka "Studio One Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Westinghouse Studio One" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Westinghouse Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- 1984 (1953) TV episode, Played by Eddie Albert
- Joe Strummer: The Future Is Unwritten (2007) Played by Peter Cushing
... aka "Strummer" - International (English title) (informal short title)
O'Brien: There are thought criminals who maintain that the resistance is not real. Believe me, Winston, it is very real. Perhaps you are not familiar with how it operates.
Winston Smith: I am attentive to the news.
O'Brien: Indeed. Then perhaps you imagine a huge network of conspirators prepared to commit any atrocity to weaken and demoralize the order of our society. The reality is infinitely more subtle. If Goldstein himself fell into the hands of the Thought Police, he could not give them a list of his agents...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.