Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Winston Smith (Character)
from 1984 (1984)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- 1984 (1984) Played by John Hurt / Rupert Baderman (as Winston Smith as a Boy)
... aka "Nineteen Eighty-Four" - UK (original title)
- "Theatre 625"
- The World of George Orwell: 1984 (1965) TV episode, Played by David Buck
- 1984 (1956) Played by Edmond O'Brien (as Winston Smith of the Outer Party)
- Nineteen Eighty-Four (1954) (TV) Played by Peter Cushing
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Nineteen Eighty-Four (1954) TV episode, Played by Peter Cushing
- "Studio One in Hollywood"
... aka "Studio One" - USA (original title)
... aka "Studio One Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Westinghouse Studio One" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Westinghouse Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- 1984 (1953) TV episode, Played by Eddie Albert
- Joe Strummer: The Future Is Unwritten (2007) Played by Peter Cushing
... aka "Strummer" - International (English title) (informal short title)
[Winston renders a war hero an "unperson"]
Winston Smith: [into his speaker phone] Rutherford unperson. Substitute Ogilvy. Ogilvy bio details as follows: war hero, recently killed, Malabar front. Today awarded posthumous secondary order of conspicuous merit second class.
[Winston tapes over Rutherford's face, consigning him to oblivion]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.