Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Winston Smith (Character)
from 1984 (1984)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- 1984 (1984) Played by John Hurt / Rupert Baderman (as Winston Smith as a Boy)
... aka "Nineteen Eighty-Four" - UK (original title)
- "Theatre 625"
- The World of George Orwell: 1984 (1965) TV episode, Played by David Buck
- 1984 (1956) Played by Edmond O'Brien (as Winston Smith of the Outer Party)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Nineteen Eighty-Four (1954) TV episode, Played by Peter Cushing
- "Studio One in Hollywood"
... aka "Studio One" - USA (original title)
... aka "Studio One Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Westinghouse Studio One" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Westinghouse Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- 1984 (1953) TV episode, Played by Eddie Albert
- Joe Strummer: The Future Is Unwritten (2007) Played by Peter Cushing
... aka "Strummer" - International (English title) (informal short title)
Winston Smith: [reads from Goldstein's book] "In accordance to the principles of Doublethink, it does not matter if the war is not real, or when it is, that victory is not possible. The war is not meant to be won. It is meant to be continuous. The essential act of modern warfare is the destruction of the produce of human labor... See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.