Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kirk Gleason (Character)
from "Gilmore Girls" (2000)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 156)|
- "Gilmore Girls"
... aka "Gilmore Girls: Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Bon Voyage (2007) TV episode, Played by Sean Gunn
- Unto the Breach (2007) TV episode, Played by Sean Gunn
- Lorelai? Lorelai? (2007) TV episode, Played by Sean Gunn
- It's Just Like Riding a Bike (2007) TV episode, Played by Sean Gunn
- Hay Bale Maze (2007) TV episode, Played by Sean Gunn
Luke Danes: Should I bother to ask how your day's going?
Lorelai: Oh, terrific! My shoe's an icicle, the Inn's driveway is snowed in and we lost the Goldfarbs.
Luke Danes: Who are the Goldfarbs?
Lorelai: The two guests who bothered to show up. I sent them skiing and I killed them.
Luke Danes: You killed your guests?
Lorelai: Eh, well, you know what happens. The only bright side of my day is being asked to be a prostitute.
Luke Danes: That's something to cling to.
Kirk Gleason: [bursting into the diner] My girlfriend's the whore! My girlfriend's the whore! Woohoo! Yeah!
Lorelai: Great, now I'm not even the town whore.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.