Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dean Forester (Character)
from "Gilmore Girls" (2000)
|Photos (See all 41 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life"
- Fall (2016) TV episode, Played by Jared Padalecki
- "Gilmore Girls"
... aka "Gilmore Girls: Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- To Live and Let Diorama (2005) TV episode, Played by Jared Padalecki
- The Party's Over (2004) TV episode, Played by Jared Padalecki
- You Jump, I Jump, Jack (2004) TV episode, Played by Jared Padalecki
- Norman Mailer, I'm Pregnant! (2004) TV episode, Played by Jared Padalecki
- We Got Us a Pippi Virgin (2004) TV episode, Played by Jared Padalecki
Dean Forester: [Tristan hits on Rory] What the hell do you think you're doing?
Tristin Dugray: You will NOT push me again.
Dean Forester: Are you seriously trying to act tough? You're wearing a tie, for God's sake!
Tristin Dugray: Outside, now!
Dean Forester: I'm not fighting you! It'd be like fighting an accountant. I'll call you when I need my taxes done.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.