Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lorelai Gilmore (Character)
from "Gilmore Girls" (2000)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 156)|
- "Gilmore Girls"
... aka "Gilmore Girls: Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- Bon Voyage (2007) TV episode, Played by Lauren Graham
- Unto the Breach (2007) TV episode, Played by Lauren Graham
- Lorelai? Lorelai? (2007) TV episode, Played by Lauren Graham
- It's Just Like Riding a Bike (2007) TV episode, Played by Lauren Graham
- Hay Bale Maze (2007) TV episode, Played by Lauren Graham
Emily Gilmore: Why can't we have what you and Rory have?
Lorelai Gilmore: Rory and I are different, mom.
Emily Gilmore: We're mother and daughter. You're mother and daughter. It shouldn't be different.
Lorelai Gilmore: It's completely different. It couldn't be more different.
Emily Gilmore: But why?
Lorelai Gilmore: I grew up in a different environment.
Emily Gilmore: You mean an oppressive environment.
Lorelai Gilmore: No, mom, I mean a different environment. And plus, I was so young when I had Rory.
Emily Gilmore: So because I waited until I was grown and married I can't have a relationship with my daughter?
Lorelai Gilmore: No.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.