Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Brenda Chenowith (Character)
from "Six Feet Under" (2001)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 66)|
- "Six Feet Under"
- Everyone's Waiting (2005) TV episode, Played by Rachel Griffiths
- Static (2005) TV episode, Played by Rachel Griffiths
- All Alone (2005) TV episode, Played by Rachel Griffiths
- Ecotone (2005) TV episode, Played by Rachel Griffiths
- Singing for Our Lives (2005) TV episode, Played by Rachel Griffiths
Brenda Chenowith: I've missed you. Through this.
Nate Fisher: I missed you too. I mean, it's not like I don't know how much being with you changed me. How much it woke me up as a person. I wouldn't be who I am today if I never met you. I certainly wouldn't floss everyday, that's for sure.
Brenda Chenowith: You're keeping up with that?
Nate Fisher: After every meal.
Brenda Chenowith: You changed me too.
Nate Fisher: Yeah? How so?
Brenda Chenowith: You're the first person I've lost for really costed me something. That's why I haven't been with anyone since.
Nate Fisher: Nobody?
Brenda Chenowith: It's too scaring, the thought of screwing it all up again.
Nate Fisher: Yeah, you'll find somebody.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.