Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Utu-Noranti Pralatong (Character)
from "Farscape" (1999)
- "Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars" (2004) TV series Played by Melissa Jaffer
... aka "The Farscape Miniseries" - USA (informal title)
- Bad Timing (2003) TV episode, Played by Melissa Jaffer
- We're So Screwed: Part 3: La Bomba (2003) TV episode, Played by Melissa Jaffer
- We're So Screwed: Part 2: Hot to Katratzi (2003) TV episode, Played by Melissa Jaffer
- We're So Screwed: Part 1: Fetal Attraction (2003) TV episode, Played by Melissa Jaffer
- Prayer (2003) TV episode, Played by Melissa Jaffer
John Crichton: Dog with two bones.
Utu-Noranti Pralatong: Unfamiliar.
John Crichton: Dog, animal, it's a pet. He has this bone. It's the most important thing in the world; he carries it everywhere he goes. And, uh, one day he goes down to the water and he sees another dog with a bone reflected on the surface. It's identical. And he wants that bone too, so he opens his mouth to grab it and his bone falls in the water and it disappears. It's gone. And he's left standing there... looking at himself. And he has nothing.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.