Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Farscape" (1999)
|Related Videos (see all 92)|
- "Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars" Played by Wayne Pygram
... aka "The Farscape Miniseries" - USA (informal title)
- Episode #1.2 (2004) TV episode, Played by Wayne Pygram
- Episode #1.1 (2004) TV episode, Played by Wayne Pygram
- Bad Timing (2003) TV episode, Played by Wayne Pygram
- We're So Screwed: Part 3: La Bomba (2003) TV episode, Played by Wayne Pygram
- We're So Screwed: Part 2: Hot to Katratzi (2003) TV episode, Played by Wayne Pygram
- We're So Screwed: Part 1: Fetal Attraction (2003) TV episode, Played by Wayne Pygram
- Prayer (2003) TV episode, Played by Wayne Pygram
Aeryn Sun: No. I'm going to tell you how it's going to go from now on. *You* are going to stop sniffing this dren...
John Crichton: Shut up!
Aeryn Sun: Don't you tell me to shut up!
John Crichton: [moves away from Aeryn] Pilot. My comms are a bit buggy. Can you test the system please?
Pilot: [over the comms] Yes, Commander. But that will take all comms offline for about 30 microts.
John Crichton: I thought so. That'll be fine.
[moves closer to Aeryn]
John Crichton: Shut up and listen to me. Scorpius is here. Looking for the key to what's inside my head. The neural chip, aurora chair, threatening Earth, none of it works because he does not *understand* me.
Aeryn Sun: Stop using him as an excuse!
John Crichton: Please!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.